Date: Apr 26, 2022
1. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
a) Information You Provide Us.
We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, Cryptocurrency wallet address.
If you use our Services on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, your location, safe search settings, notification settings, and favorite widgets. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service that state that Personal Data is being collected.
b) Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, Ethereum address, wallet type, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
Log Files. We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Cookies. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
c) Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labelled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Service. In particular, cryptocurrency wallets provide us with your cryptocurrency address and certain other information you choose to share with wallets. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this to the information we have already collected from you via our Service in order to improve it. We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
2. Use of Your Personal Data
a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We may use your Personal Data to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
b) Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Service navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
a) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Service; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Site.
e) Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent. We do not sell your Personal Data.
5. Third-Party Wallet Extensions. For conducting cryptocurrency transactions we use third-party electronic wallet extensions such as (but not limited to) MetaMask; your interactions with MetaMask and/or any third-party electronic wallet extensions are governed by the applicable privacy policies.
6. Your Choices Regarding Information If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know.
8. Data Protection. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
9. A Note About Children. The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
12. Questions & Reporting. For any questions about privacy in connection with the Services, you can always contact us by email at email@example.com or using the details provided below: Unit 17, 6/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang , Hong Kong